Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Procrastination

You know what they say ... procrastinators are the leaders of tomorrow!  And so, being Chief Procrastinator, I have put off sewing the Easter outfits for the kids.  The rush is on to complete the last two dresses, but this is what I've done so far.  


Isaac's grass green shirt will coordinate with the girls' dresses.  This was a first of many things for me.  Button holes, pockets, sleeves and collar.

Riley's dress for Easter is satin, with black trim.  The dress also presented a first for me:  a zipper.  But all went well, and I am thankful for it.

The bodice of Riley's dress.
All I need to do now is get the other two dresses done by Saturday night.  I think I can, I think I can.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! For me, though, that's what thrift stores are for!!! :)

    ReplyDelete