Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More Storage!

For months it's felt like my kitchen cabinets were shrinking.  Junk was being left out on counters and we were wedging things into the upper cabinets and lazy Susan with desperation.  I've been on the hunt to find a shelf unit that I could use as additional pantry-type storage.  After scouring CraigsList, rummage sales and Goodwill to no avail, I finally settled on paying for a new one at Target.  This one was $99, but totally worth it already.

While I was rearranging things to fit on the new shelf, I was also wondering how I could get rid of the half-empty boxes of pasta and oatmeal cluttering my cabinets.  This was what I came up with.

Half-gallon sized Mason jars do the trick nicely, and look pretty too.

1 comment:

  1. I reallly like it! Good job!! Mason Jars--very nice style!!

    ReplyDelete