Friday, May 11, 2012

When Technology Fails ...

... my blog suffers.

After we got home from vacation, our computer updated itself and then promptly committed suicide.  Thankfully we had a spare down in the basement, one I had termed the "Frankenstein Computer" since it's a conglomeration of stuff Jesse had piled into the housing.  He's tech savvy ... I'm not.

But a couple weeks ago, the USB port on the backup computer decided it didn't like talking to the cable on my camera.  Therefore, no pictures can be downloaded at this time.

I usually like to put pics in the blog posts to keep it exciting.  Adventurous.  Entertaining.  Now you just get to listen to me ramble until I get the problem solved.

Bwahahaha!

So, that's just a quick update where I am and why I haven't updated in a little while.  I know you were on pins and needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment