Thursday, June 13, 2013

Time Flies ...

... I guess I should say that time flies when you're having fun.  But really, time just flies when you have five kids, homeschool and work on renovating a house.

I can't believe it's been a whole year since my little Jedidiah was born.  Weighing 8 pounds 6 ounces when he was born, our "wee" man is now a whopping 26 pounds!

Don't mind the rash on his face.  He was on a round of antibiotics and the rash tells us that he's allergic to penicillin and can't have it anymore.




I'd like to say that I hope to blog a little more regularly, but I've got a mudroom project going on and very little time to spare between that and raising these five hooligans.  Hopefully, I can work ten minutes of blog time into my day, because I certainly miss doing it.  Here it is June, and this is only my second entry this YEAR!!

Anyway, enjoy the quick pics, and maybe I'll get back over here soon.  Have a good one!

Jen and the fab fam

No comments:

Post a Comment