Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Cautious Beginning

After much encouragement, I begin this blog.  Mainly to vent, sometimes entertain, and certainly to convey the joy that I get from staying at home with my young children. 

If I can manage to keep this thing going, you will find that I am not a perfect mother, nor have I ever professed to be.  Most days I am EXTREMELY irritable, suffering from an acute case of Motheritis.  It's the condition a mother acquires after spending most of her time with anklebiters and whiners.  I yell ... a lot.  Usually, it's "STOP WHINING!"  After all, I have three girls.  And a boy.  Let's not forget The Boy.

Here is the cast of characters:

Jennifer:  Sometimes called Jen or Jenny, but mostly called Mom.

Jesse:  The hubs, aka Daddy.

Riley:  8 yr-old girl child, lives in her own place called Riley World.  She will tell you the trees are pink and the clouds are cotton candy.

Savvy:  Full name Savannah.  Six years old and reigning Drama Queen.

Brooke:  Age 2, full of spit and vinegar.  She's a tough ol' bird and a constant flow of energy.  I lost 20 pounds when she learned to walk.

Isaac:  The Boy.  Six-months old at present, and a Daddy clone.  Can currently be found rolling around the floor, seeking objects to insert in his mouth.

First blog entry:  done.  Enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment