Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mission Impossible

As if I don't try to conquer the world, one onesie and pullup at a time, I have begun a quest that seems virtually impossible today.  Day Three of schooling the kids at home.

Today's mantra:  I will survive.  

In fact, that isn't the only goal, but it is the main objective.  Three kids, three grade levels, and a Tazmanian Devil running around the house.  

But to complicate matters, I've also sworn to complete sanding and painting the kitchen cabinets before the end of the week.

So I will attempt to survive.  And I will attempt to instill education, discipline and respect in my children.  And I will attempt to paint some cabinets.  Hopefully, pictures will follow.

If I live.

1 comment:

  1. You will survive! Just keep telling yourself: it's almost the weekend, it's almost the weekend, it's almost the weekend. And remember, tough times don't last, but tough people do. YOU CAN DO THIS!

    ReplyDelete