Monday, October 11, 2010

Reflections

Wouldn't it be nice if ... 

  • ... I could eat Butterfingers all day and not gain an ounce.
  • ... the hooligans could be seen and not heard.
  • ... the heathen could look at a room, actually see the mess they've made and offer to clean it.
  • ... the Boy stayed put during a diaper change instead of thrashing around like a cat about to get a bath.
  • ... I had a tree in the back yard that grew money.
  • ... I cleaned the house and it stayed clean for more than five minutes.
  • ... I had a maid to clean for me.  (Yeah, I like that one.)
  • ... the aquariums were capable of self-cleaning.
  • ... dishes washed themselves and laundry folded itself.
  • ... I went for a walk, and I dropped ten pounds for every mile I walked.  Instantly.
  • ... the hubs and I could have a date night more than once a year.
  • ... someone gave me an all-expense paid trip to Ireland.  Or England.  Or Scotland.  
  • ... I invented a time machine.  And then I could go back in time to Colonial America like I've always wanted to do, but can't since I haven't invented my time machine.  Yet.  Maybe I do in the future, and then I came back and wrote this ridiculous blog entry to throw you off.  Hmmm.  Plausible.
  • ... the mysteries of the universe were revealed to me in a dream.
  • ... I could move things with my mind.  Yeah.  That'd be an awesome superpower.  Couple that with the first wish and then I'd sit in a comfy chair, watch HGTV, and clean the house while scarfing down Butterfingers all day.
  • ... I had something worthwhile to blog about today.
What if this cricket weren't so darn creepy?
Oh, well.  Guess that last one is a long shot.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment